Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors
The IDC range of bi-fold doors are internally glazed and multi locking, for security.
Bi-folding doors, also known as sliding folding or multi-fold doors, can create a 90% clear opening in a wall. Bi-folds are often selected as an alternative to French doors or patio doors which offer less than a 50% clear opening.
Multi-fold doors add eye-catching impact to the exterior of your home. The outward appearance focuses on the stunning glass surface, enhanced by the attractive aluminium profile section.
Bi Fold / Sliding Folding Doors – Domestic & Commercial Use
Bi Fold or sliding folding doors are popular features of modern design conservatories and swimming pools. In commercial application, bars, restaurants and hotels are adopting bi fold doors to open onto
terraces, enabling visitors to enjoy fine weather. Sliding folding doors allow maximum entrance space through an opening and help to create an alfresco ambience for the premises.
Low threshold and flush floor design ensures safe access to gardens, patios and other outdoor areas.
Aluminium Bi Fold/Sliding Folding Doors – Attractions
Bi fold or sliding folding doors have many attractions:
- Thermal breaks for excellent insulation & heat retention
- Designed for strong weather resistance.
- Doors designed to open in or out
- Multi locking systems & internal glazing for high security.
- Doors fold back at, taking less space when opened.
- Available in a range of RAL colours.
- Attractive powder coated nish.
- Expert installation by IDC.